Saturday, November 12, 2016

My $5.00  BAR CART " Make Over"

When I ran across this beauty in my local thrift Store It was love at first site, Not only did this ole girl have excellent bones but she was the perfect size for my space...... Two cans of spray paint

        And it was a match made in heaven.....I painted the bottom A beautiful Gold Metallic and the tray part in a white  high gloss....I removed the wine racks  and added an extra shelf to house more Goodies...... and now shes a huge part of  my family.....

Here's what she looked like before I added the shelf .......She will be serving many purposes in my home.....Today a hot cocoa station with lots of Yummy....
So just remember just because it looks like its had better days don't mean you can't give it many more.....Thrift til your hearts content

No comments:

Post a Comment