Saturday, November 12, 2016

Winter Wonderland Table Scape

Welcome To My Winter Wonderland Table Scape :
As always I have Created this look using budget friendly items especially from the good
"Ole Dollar Tree "

 The blue wine glasses are from the dollar tree, I used snowflake ornaments as coasters to add some interest, I sat them on to of some dollar tree mirrored candle holders, I love layering my table scapes to give the illusion of a more expensive look

 

       I  use a 5.00 floor mirror from as my table runner to reflect light from the chandelier hanging above....... I added some rhine stones to add the bling I love......#sparklegirl  what can I say I love pretty things.

 The blue vases were a good will find I added some dollar tree candle holders to add height... The Mirrored Box is a DIY using dollar tree mirrored candle holders along with some blinged out ribbon from Hobby Lobby purchased at 50% off of course. Full Video to the tutorial herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-yydGCsPs4

 

 The napkin rings I made out of Christmas ornaments from the Dollar Tree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8elITwvLgjU
Full video of  how I created this Winter Wonderland Table Scape.......Burrrrr lol  Enjoy.......

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon for this look I really would like to know how or exactly what you used to make your table runner, please find explain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sharon I watch ALL of your videos. You inspire me sooooo much. I just wanted to say that I'm glad you did this blog. I LOVE the way you put all the items you use and where you purchase items at. Please keep adding to this page. LOVE IT AND LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sharon, Another fabulous move. Love this page. I really like the way you set it up. All three DIY's are off the chain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon I love your decor ideas how did you make the table mirror runner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon I love your decor ideas how did you make the table mirror runner

    ReplyDelete