Saturday, November 12, 2016

Bedroom Decor

 When I designed this bedroom I was going for a cozy feel yet very glam, I went bold with the wall colors even though its a small room because I knew I could give the illusion of a larger space because of the mirrored items used......
 Head board panels are by Avant Panels My full install video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ispWnL8lLg 
Very easy install, and it gave the wall some much needed drama and brightened the space as well........

Wall colors: back wall with headboard Pepper corn by Sherwin Williams, window wall MINK by Sherwin Williams
Night stands: The At Home Store
Lamps: Home Goods 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice Sharon you now have a blog channel. Way to go sis. Proud of you. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete