Friday, November 18, 2016

DIY Frame Upcycle: Christmas Decor

 Easy Picture Frame DIY  For Christmas




 The First thing you need is a picture Frame New or Old.....Mines is thrifted  only paid $. 50 cents

Worn and tattered......this frame has seen better days

And better days would come again thanks to a can of Spray Paint
No fun being one color, I added some interest and painted half gold........Just kicking it up a notch.

 Look at her NOW!!!!!  WOW this old girl is doing her 
"Thang" Honey......

I added her some Jewels for an extra POP.........I believe I achieved that..... :)


But truth be told she is FABULOUS even without her Jewels....yessss honey.....

She is in the perfect place, "My Entry Way" ...... there to greet all my guest as they arrive with all her beauty, she is a perfect example of a true up cycle and how one mans trash is another mans treasure (thanks thrift store)......Spray paint is your best friend when you want to give new life to something that looks like it has seen better days........Just like this ole girl... Happy Holidays

2 comments: